- Enviromental Integrity LLC -
Request a Quote!
To provide environmentally friendly electronic recycling services that support our customer’s green initiatives, while ensuring data privacy through absolute documented destruction of electronic data and maximizing product reutilization through repair, remarketing and recycled materials.
Environmental Integrity’s (EIC) commitment to improve the environment is an expression of our Guiding Principles, and a demonstration of “think globally and act locally” sensibilities. We strengthen our commitments by utilizing ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, R2 and other applicable industry standards to make up our framework to help identify and set objectives as well as targets for measuring and addressing areas of significance within our goals.
We continually improve our services based on the principles of plan, do, check, act methodologies. As well as maintaining proper customer relations and feedback.
Above all, EIC employees will strive to continuously improve our efforts to create a cleaner and safer environment and workplace. We have commitments to the following:
- Ensure the prevention of exports of Focus Materials (FMs) and Hazardous Electronic Waste (HEWs) throughout the Recycling Chain which violate international laws, treaties, and agreements,
- Ensure the prohibition of forced or child labor throughout the Recycling Chain,
- Ensure the prohibition of prison operations throughout the Recycling Chain that involve incarcerated individuals handing FMs, HEWs or Customer Data, and:
- Are subsidized by government (directly or indirectly),
- Involve the likelihood of risks of release or misuse of Customer Data, or
- Do not provide workers with the same rights as private sector workers to protections from exposure to toxics, and
- Ensure social accountability values within its Organization consistent with the principles of SA 8000 (certification to SA 8000 is encouraged but not required).
Our goals include:
- Continually improving customer satisfaction reports.
- Improve our database infrastructure.
- Improve warehouse efficiency.
- Improve communications with the warehouse staff.
- Improve the current security system(s).
- Updating designated warehouse controlled areas to ensure optimal space usage as well as safety.
- Continually receive annual training on environmental and safety topics.
- Reduce energy consumption on an annual basis.
This policy will be communicated and made available, in regards to the performance of our systems to: the public, suppliers, customers, contractors and all other interested parties.
We believe that “IT IS EVERYONE’S JOB TO PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT”